USING THE MAP:
- If your location is turned on, our map will zoom into your area. Click the lock symbol on the lower right hand side and navigate to the location you’re looking for care. You can turn on your location in your device settings.
- Alternatively, you can use the search bar on the right hand side to search for a specific location, care type, or name of a childcare you’re looking for. Enter details and click SEARCH to see options.
- Click on an icon to see a quick view of the childcare service. Click on ‘show more’ to see a full page of all their information – which may include their opening hours, philosophy, staffing, photo galleries, vacancies, contact details and more!
WHAT TYPE OF CHILDCARE SUITS MY FAMILY?
Family Daycare is a child care option that runs through a qualified educators home, instead of a purpose build centre. It’s an intimate option – catering for only 4 children under 5 years old and usually has one consistent educator. Family Daycare hours can be flexible and can be an option for overnight and weekend care. Most Family Daycares are registered through a scheme. They are accredited through the Department of Education and are eligible for Government rebates. They usually run on an Hourly Rate. They are monitored heavily on safety and following policies and procedures. Family Daycares follow the Early Years Learning Framework and have available programs of your child’s day or week, learning and developmental summaries through the year and follow all Department requirements.
Nannies are a more personal option for childcare. They usually care for one family at a time, and will work with the amount of children you have. Nannies are generally flexible with hours and days and provide care to fit in with your lifestyle. They usually come to you and care for your children from your home, and will also often do school pick ups, outings and various directions you may require. Nannies usually end up like a part of your family and get to know your children well, they can offer learning opportunities similarly and there’s more room for one – on – one time. Pricing depends heavily on experience, children in the family, requirements, hours and location. Nannies can be eligible for Government Rebates if criteria is met.
Child Care Centres are run in a purpose-built environment. They cater for larger groups of children, most often separated by age. Childcare Centres can either be large or small, the average centre caters for approximately 100 children a day. Each room has a Lead Educator and an assistant – sometimes more if the ratio demands. There is a continuous flow of staff if one is absent for reliability. Most centres do not open from evening, overnight or on weekends. Centres mostly charge a singular Day Rate. They follow the Early Years Learning Framework and are accredited through the Department of Education. They complete programs daily or weekly and offer learning and developmental summaries on your child. They are strictly monitored to follow safety and policies and procedures. They are eligible for Government rebates.
Colleen’s Family Daycare Narrandera Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in Narrandera New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
38 Riverine St Narrandera 2700
Sutherland Family Day Care Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in SUTHERLAND New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
4-20 Eton St SUTHERLAND NSW
William Street Early Learning Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in BLACKTOWN New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
7 William Street BLACKTOWN NSW
Explore and Develop Alexandria Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in ALEXANDRIA New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Collinson Bourke Level 1 90-96 Bourke Road ALEXANDRIA NSW
Freckles Kindergarten Sutherland Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in SUTHERLAND New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
36 Linden St SUTHERLAND NSW
St Marina Early Learning Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in PARRAMATTA New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
3 Grandview Street PARRAMATTA NSW
- Tributes left for girl killed in 'terrible' accident at Melbourne childcare centreLetters, flowers and stuffed toys are placed outside the Kiddy Palace childcare centre in Melbourne's north where police say a three-year-old girl was killed after she was accidentally hit by a car.
- Dozens of Sydney childcare centres shut down after baby boy diesA childcare network that was warned to lift its standards in 2015 has been shut down following the death of a baby boy at one of its facilities earlier this year.
- Chase used to have trouble making friends, now the kids at day care don't want him to leaveThree-year-old Chase has come ahead in leaps and bounds in this past year, his family credits a program giving kids like him free access to early learning.
- Mum distraught after 2yo's toe partially severed at child careA Queensland mother accuses a childcare centre of failing to provide adequate first aid to her son after his toe was partially severed — instead covering it with baby wipes until a family member arrived.
- Parents arrested over multimillion dollar childcare racketA number of Sydney parents have been arrested for allegedly giving their children's details to a sham family daycare provider, over which 17 people were charged in May.