USING THE MAP:
- If your location is turned on, our map will zoom into your area. Click the lock symbol on the lower right hand side and navigate to the location you’re looking for care. You can turn on your location in your device settings.
- Alternatively, you can use the search bar on the right hand side to search for a specific location, care type, or name of a childcare you’re looking for. Enter details and click SEARCH to see options.
- Click on an icon to see a quick view of the childcare service. Click on ‘show more’ to see a full page of all their information – which may include their opening hours, philosophy, staffing, photo galleries, vacancies, contact details and more!
WHAT TYPE OF CHILDCARE SUITS MY FAMILY?
Family Daycare is a child care option that runs through a qualified educators home, instead of a purpose build centre. It’s an intimate option – catering for only 4 children under 5 years old and usually has one consistent educator. Family Daycare hours can be flexible and can be an option for overnight and weekend care. Most Family Daycares are registered through a scheme. They are accredited through the Department of Education and are eligible for Government rebates. They usually run on an Hourly Rate. They are monitored heavily on safety and following policies and procedures. Family Daycares follow the Early Years Learning Framework and have available programs of your child’s day or week, learning and developmental summaries through the year and follow all Department requirements.
Nannies are a more personal option for childcare. They usually care for one family at a time, and will work with the amount of children you have. Nannies are generally flexible with hours and days and provide care to fit in with your lifestyle. They usually come to you and care for your children from your home, and will also often do school pick ups, outings and various directions you may require. Nannies usually end up like a part of your family and get to know your children well, they can offer learning opportunities similarly and there’s more room for one – on – one time. Pricing depends heavily on experience, children in the family, requirements, hours and location. Nannies can be eligible for Government Rebates if criteria is met.
Child Care Centres are run in a purpose-built environment. They cater for larger groups of children, most often separated by age. Childcare Centres can either be large or small, the average centre caters for approximately 100 children a day. Each room has a Lead Educator and an assistant – sometimes more if the ratio demands. There is a continuous flow of staff if one is absent for reliability. Most centres do not open from evening, overnight or on weekends. Centres mostly charge a singular Day Rate. They follow the Early Years Learning Framework and are accredited through the Department of Education. They complete programs daily or weekly and offer learning and developmental summaries on your child. They are strictly monitored to follow safety and policies and procedures. They are eligible for Government rebates.
Colleen’s Family Daycare Narrandera Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in Narrandera New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
38 Riverine St Narrandera 2700
Coffs Harbour & District Family Day Care Scheme Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in COFFS HARBOUR New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
2 Peterson Road COFFS HARBOUR NSW
Best Kidz Early Learning Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in ALFORDS POINT New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Alfords Point Pre School 2 Hickory Cl ALFORDS POINT NSW
Appleseed Childcare Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in EPPING New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
96 Ray Rd EPPING NSW
Adamstown OOSH Incorporated Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in ADAMSTOWN New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
1a Bryant Street ADAMSTOWN NSW
Tamworth Montessori Preschool Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in TAMWORTH New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
A Montessori Pre School 84 Carthage Street TAMWORTH NSW
Michaelian Lane Cove OOSH Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in LANE COVE New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Michaelian Lane Cove OOSHAlphabeta Childrens Management Services P/L ATF Alphabeta Childrens Management Services Trust
St Michael's Primary School 175 Longueville Road LANE COVE NSW
Adamstown OOSH Inc Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in ADAMSTOWN New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
St Columba's Primary School Lockyer Street ADAMSTOWN NSW
Adamstown Pre-School Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in ADAMSTOWN New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Adamstown Pre School 13 Date Street ADAMSTOWN NSW
- Baby's death at overcrowded family day care house ruled as SIDSPolice investigating the death of a baby at an over-capacity Brisbane family day care found children hiding in the house, including a girl crouched in a cupboard and "visibly shaking", the Queensland Coroners Court hears, before ruling the five-month-old boy died from SIDS.
- How to handle your return to work after parental leaveHaving a baby can really put the skids on your career — but there are still ways to manage your leave and return to work successfully.
- Former Department of Child Protection worker jailed for child sex offencesThe District Court has heard a former Kimberley child protection worker sent photos of his genitalia to what he believed was a 14-year-old girl.
- Ending isolation, building friendships — harnessing the joy created when young meets oldOne of WA's main providers of community services comes up with what seems an all too simple idea — bringing together its aged care residents with the toddlers in its early learning centres.
- Foster care provider says it can't afford to sign up to redress scheme, faces funding cutA foster care provider slams a Tasmanian Government decision to cut funding to organisations that have a liability for child sexual abuse but fail to opt in to the National Redress Scheme.