USING THE MAP:
- If your location is turned on, our map will zoom into your area. Click the lock symbol on the lower right hand side and navigate to the location you’re looking for care. You can turn on your location in your device settings.
- Alternatively, you can use the search bar on the right hand side to search for a specific location, care type, or name of a childcare you’re looking for. Enter details and click SEARCH to see options.
- Click on an icon to see a quick view of the childcare service. Click on ‘show more’ to see a full page of all their information – which may include their opening hours, philosophy, staffing, photo galleries, vacancies, contact details and more!
WHAT TYPE OF CHILDCARE SUITS MY FAMILY?
Family Daycare is a child care option that runs through a qualified educators home, instead of a purpose build centre. It’s an intimate option – catering for only 4 children under 5 years old and usually has one consistent educator. Family Daycare hours can be flexible and can be an option for overnight and weekend care. Most Family Daycares are registered through a scheme. They are accredited through the Department of Education and are eligible for Government rebates. They usually run on an Hourly Rate. They are monitored heavily on safety and following policies and procedures. Family Daycares follow the Early Years Learning Framework and have available programs of your child’s day or week, learning and developmental summaries through the year and follow all Department requirements.
Nannies are a more personal option for childcare. They usually care for one family at a time, and will work with the amount of children you have. Nannies are generally flexible with hours and days and provide care to fit in with your lifestyle. They usually come to you and care for your children from your home, and will also often do school pick ups, outings and various directions you may require. Nannies usually end up like a part of your family and get to know your children well, they can offer learning opportunities similarly and there’s more room for one – on – one time. Pricing depends heavily on experience, children in the family, requirements, hours and location. Nannies can be eligible for Government Rebates if criteria is met.
Child Care Centres are run in a purpose-built environment. They cater for larger groups of children, most often separated by age. Childcare Centres can either be large or small, the average centre caters for approximately 100 children a day. Each room has a Lead Educator and an assistant – sometimes more if the ratio demands. There is a continuous flow of staff if one is absent for reliability. Most centres do not open from evening, overnight or on weekends. Centres mostly charge a singular Day Rate. They follow the Early Years Learning Framework and are accredited through the Department of Education. They complete programs daily or weekly and offer learning and developmental summaries on your child. They are strictly monitored to follow safety and policies and procedures. They are eligible for Government rebates.
Colleen’s Family Daycare Narrandera Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in Narrandera New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
38 Riverine St Narrandera 2700
Lane Cove Early Learning Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in LANE COVE New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
12 Tambourine Bay Road LANE COVE NSW
St Cecilia’s Child Care Centre is one of your top options for Queensland Child Care services in HAMILTON on Child Care Provided Australia.
Choice Family Day Care Pty Ltd Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in BLACKTOWN New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Shop 11 Level 1 40 Third Ave BLACKTOWN NSW
PMNC Children’s Services – OOSH & Vacation Care Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in PORT MACQUARIE New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
8 Boronia Street PORT MACQUARIE NSW
Star Club Matraville Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in MATRAVILLE New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
511 Bunnerong Rd MATRAVILLE NSW
Woodlands Childcare Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in ALBURY New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Woodlands Child Care Centre 219 Alexandra Street ALBURY NSW
- 'Saturated' with technology: Why parents are paying for their kids to play outsideAustralian parents fed up with screen time and indoor playgrounds are turning to a growing number of so-called forest schools to encourage their children to play outside.
- A car crash turned her world upside down, but now Rosie's following a dreamRosie Attard was driving to her final Year 12 assembly when she swerved to avoid an animal and crashed. She suffered a spinal cord injury and has since become an early childhood educator.
- Why this mum wants you to 'throw out the book' on parentingAt some point, every parent will experience parental guilt — but it can be really hard to deal with. Here's some expert advice on letting go of that feeling.
- 5yo girl dies after being found unresponsive in carThe young girl was found unconscious in a parked car in the Port Stephens suburb of Tanilba Bay on Tuesday.
- NSW childcare centres to display quality star rating at front doorsA new colour-coded star rating system for childcare centres will be rolled out across the state next year in a bid to help parents gauge the quality of facilities when compared to national standards.