USING THE MAP:
- If your location is turned on, our map will zoom into your area. Click the lock symbol on the lower right hand side and navigate to the location you’re looking for care. You can turn on your location in your device settings.
- Alternatively, you can use the search bar on the right hand side to search for a specific location, care type, or name of a childcare you’re looking for. Enter details and click SEARCH to see options.
- Click on an icon to see a quick view of the childcare service. Click on ‘show more’ to see a full page of all their information – which may include their opening hours, philosophy, staffing, photo galleries, vacancies, contact details and more!
WHAT TYPE OF CHILDCARE SUITS MY FAMILY?
Family Daycare is a child care option that runs through a qualified educators home, instead of a purpose build centre. It’s an intimate option – catering for only 4 children under 5 years old and usually has one consistent educator. Family Daycare hours can be flexible and can be an option for overnight and weekend care. Most Family Daycares are registered through a scheme. They are accredited through the Department of Education and are eligible for Government rebates. They usually run on an Hourly Rate. They are monitored heavily on safety and following policies and procedures. Family Daycares follow the Early Years Learning Framework and have available programs of your child’s day or week, learning and developmental summaries through the year and follow all Department requirements.
Nannies are a more personal option for childcare. They usually care for one family at a time, and will work with the amount of children you have. Nannies are generally flexible with hours and days and provide care to fit in with your lifestyle. They usually come to you and care for your children from your home, and will also often do school pick ups, outings and various directions you may require. Nannies usually end up like a part of your family and get to know your children well, they can offer learning opportunities similarly and there’s more room for one – on – one time. Pricing depends heavily on experience, children in the family, requirements, hours and location. Nannies can be eligible for Government Rebates if criteria is met.
Child Care Centres are run in a purpose-built environment. They cater for larger groups of children, most often separated by age. Childcare Centres can either be large or small, the average centre caters for approximately 100 children a day. Each room has a Lead Educator and an assistant – sometimes more if the ratio demands. There is a continuous flow of staff if one is absent for reliability. Most centres do not open from evening, overnight or on weekends. Centres mostly charge a singular Day Rate. They follow the Early Years Learning Framework and are accredited through the Department of Education. They complete programs daily or weekly and offer learning and developmental summaries on your child. They are strictly monitored to follow safety and policies and procedures. They are eligible for Government rebates.
Colleen’s Family Daycare Narrandera Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in Narrandera New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
38 Riverine St Narrandera 2700
Blinky’s Children’s Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in GRAFTON New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Blinky's Childrens Centre 21 Cranworth Street GRAFTON NSW
Woodlands Childcare Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in ALBURY New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Woodlands Child Care Centre 219 Alexandra Street ALBURY NSW
West Epping Pre-School Kindergarten Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in EPPING New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Downing Street EPPING NSW
POOSH Care Inc Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in PYMBLE New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Pymble Public School Crown Road PYMBLE NSW
Epping Heights Out of School Hours Care Inc Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in EPPING New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Epping Heights Public School 128 Kent Street EPPING NSW
Goodstart Early Learning Calala Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in TAMWORTH New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
49-51 Calala Lane TAMWORTH NSW
Kindy 4 Kids Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in PENRITH New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Borec House Level 3 Suite 3001 23 Station Street PENRITH NSW
Matraville Soldiers Settlement Public School Preschool Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in MATRAVILLE New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia.
Menin Road MATRAVILLE NSW
Bluey’s Treehouse Avalon Preschool Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in AVALON New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia. Treehouse Child Care
- Long commute for childcare takes a toll on parents and providers in the regionsA lack of a childcare facility in regional South Australia is costing the rich grape-growing region skilled workers and a growing community, locals say, but for providers the costs might not warrant setting one up.
- 'You go crazy with a kid alone all day': Why closing playgroups are bad news for mumsWhen Ludwika moved to Sydney from Poland, her local playgroup was a great place to meet people with her son Franek. But now the group has lost its venue and it's happening more often in NSW.
- East Timor Catholic church defrocks long-serving priest after he confessed to child abuseAn American priest who founded children's shelters and was feted for saving kids during the country's war for independence from Indonesia is defrocked after the first case of sexual abuse of minors by a Catholic priest in East Timor comes to light.
- Foster carers accuse SA Government of cutting fundsThe South Australian Government denies accusations that it has stopped paying for house and car upgrades which help foster carers accommodate more children in care.
- New app teaches vital life skills to young people who have been in careA new app, developed in the style of computer game SimCity, aims to help young people leaving foster care to learn life skills like renting a house and keeping a job.